We can help you locate, compare and buy NJ DUI Insurance for personal or commercial auto insurance coverage. Call for immediate help (856) 270-2581.
Driving in New Jersey is a privilege that may be enjoyed as long as motorists drive safely. Obeying established motor vehicle rules and regulations is critical, as is the respect that must be paid to other motorists who also share the roads.
If you would like for our brokers to shop several NJ DUI insurance companies for you please use the form below and we’ll get right to work for you.
Get NJ DUI or NJ DWI insurance quotes now and find out how much your insurance may go up with a DUI.
Violating New Jersey’s motor vehicle laws will result in the loss of driving privileges. New Jersey will also suspend driving privileges if a driver is convicted of a violation in another state that would be grounds for suspension. It is important to note that violations become a permanent part of motorists’ driver history records.
Driving while under the influence of alcohol or drugs, or reckless driving, are examples of motor vehicle violations that may res ult in the loss of driving privileges. It will take time and money to reinstate driving privileges. This website presents general published facts about the penalties imposed on motorists caught driving while under the influence of alcohol or drugs in New Jersey
How Points are Deducted
A point total will never go below zero. Up to three points will be subtracted from a motorist’s point total one year after:
• the motorist’s last point violation; or
• the motorist’s license restoration; or
• there have been no violations or suspensions on the motorist’s driving record for the past year; or
• the last time annual safe driving points were subtracted from the motorist’s record (whichever is later); or when
• the motorist completes an MVC driver improvement program offered to problem drivers selected by MVC.
Credit can be received a maximum of once every two years.
Up to two points may be subtracted from a motorist’s point
• the motorist completes an MVC-approved defensive driving course. Credit is given for one program every five years.
Note: None of these point reductions apply to insurance surcharge point totals in which a NJ DUI or refusal is (9) NINE INSURANCE POINTS FOR 3 YEARS from the posting or conviction date on your NJMVC drivers history. Insurance points are added to moving violation points for your total operator points for insurance quotes and policies.
We offer DUI insurance in the following states:
NJ–New Jersey| PA–Pennsylvania